Tropico 4 (Steam)
119 in stock
This is a digital product. The code will be delivered via email, once payment is received. No shipping fee is applicable.
Tropico 4 sees you return as El Presidente, the tyrannical (or benevolent) dictator of the island paradise of Tropico. The world is changing and Tropico is moving with the times – geographical powers rise and fall and the world market is dominated by new players with new demands and offers — and you, as El Presidente, face a whole new set of challenges. If you are to triumph over your naysayers you will need to gain as much support from your people as possible. Your decisions will shape the future of your nation, and more importantly, the size of your Swiss bank account.
Tropico 4 features all new missions across new maps and includes exciting and fun new features to keep the action fresh and challenging. You can even elect ministers into power to help get your more controversial decisions passed through the government. But remember to keep your friends close and your enemies closer as everyone has an agenda.
Tropico 4 also brings social interaction with the addition of Facebook and Twitter integration. Post comments on Twitter direct from the game and have updates go out when you complete missions or unlock new achievements. You can even take screenshots of your island and post them on your Tropico 4 Facebook page and compare your interactive Dictator ranking on the online leaderboards. Every little bit helps when you are bringing your island into the 21st Century.
- New campaign consisting of 20 missions on 10 new maps.
- 20 new buildings including Stock Exchange, Shopping mall, Aqua Park and a Mausoleum to El Presidente.
- Six new Interactive disasters including volcanoes, droughts and tornadoes.
- Council of Ministers – appoint selected citizens to ministerial posts in the government to help push through your more controversial decisions.
- National Agenda – receive objectives from Tropican factions, foreign geopolitical powers or opportunities relating to current island events such as ongoing disasters.
- Facebook and Twitter integration – post live Tweets directly from the game or create posts automatically upon completion of missions, unlocking achievements, etc. Store and display achievements on a Tropico 4 Facebook page and see their how your Dictator rankings fare against other players (PC only feature).
- Screenshot gallery – take screenshots of your tropical paradise and share on your Facebook page.
- Trading system – import and export goods to/from other nations to boost your economy or production.
If you need assistance redeeming your code please visit our Support page:
- OS: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Vista / 7 (32 or 64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 3.0 (Geforce 6600 or higher, Radeon X1600-Series), 256 MB, DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5 GB free hard disk space
- Sound: DirectX compatible
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
FAq - PLease read
Rest assured your transaction is safe. This technology safeguards your personal information and guarantees privacy.
If you ordered a Digital Voucher, Digital Software or a Digital Game your order will be instantly emailed to you upon receipt of payment. For our Physical products we offer a door to door delivery which normally delivered within the next business day. Some orders to national or outlying areas can take up to 2 – 3 days. Delivery will be made to the address provided on your account detail when the order is created. CC Entertainment only delivers to areas within South Africa. PLEASE NOTE ALL DIGITAL CONTENT ARE NON REFUNDABLE. IF THE CODE IS FAULTY WE WILL REPLACE THE CODE WITH A NEW WORKING CODE.