Rise of Venice (Steam)
20 in stock
This is a digital product. The code will be delivered via email, once payment is received. No shipping fee is applicable.
Venice was at the peak of its power during the Renaissance and was viewed as a city of decadence, beauty and intrigue. Renowned as the linchpin of civilization and the cultural centre of Europe, Venice was the most important trading post between Western Europe and the eastern stretch of the Mediterranean Sea. It was also the stage for political corruptions and clandestine dealings.
This is where your story begins. As a young man striving for success, power and wealth and with the support of your family, you begin to build up a trading empire across Genua, Tripoli, Rome, Alexandria and Constantinople in addition to many other significant cities from the Renaissance. As you progress through the ranks of Venetian society, increasing your power with smart trading moves and calling in the occasional favour you can begin to assemble your own fleet. With this you will start to build up new production facilities, test yourself in challenging sea battles where you will face off against pirates as well as political enemies to finally become the Doge of Venice.
- Experience a compelling story full of intrigue and treason in Venice at the time of the Renaissance
- Trade a variety of goods in the most important cities of the time such as Rome, Alexandria, Constantinople or Athens.
- With your own family tree you can interact with your family members, send them on missions and watch how the power of your family grows over time.
- Meet other important families who are pulling the strings in Venices government and influence political decisions yourself.
- Build your own production facilities and trading fleets
- Take fate into your own hands and test your skills in furious sea battles
- Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players via LAN and Internet
If you need assistance redeeming your code please visit our Support page:
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo-Prozessor or similar
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible, 512MB
- DirectX: Version 10
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
FAq - PLease read
Rest assured your transaction is safe. This technology safeguards your personal information and guarantees privacy.
If you ordered a Digital Voucher, Digital Software or a Digital Game your order will be instantly emailed to you upon receipt of payment. For our Physical products we offer a door to door delivery which normally delivered within the next business day. Some orders to national or outlying areas can take up to 2 – 3 days. Delivery will be made to the address provided on your account detail when the order is created. CC Entertainment only delivers to areas within South Africa. PLEASE NOTE ALL DIGITAL CONTENT ARE NON REFUNDABLE. IF THE CODE IS FAULTY WE WILL REPLACE THE CODE WITH A NEW WORKING CODE.