Heart-pounding action meets gripping interactive storytelling where you decide how your unique story unfolds. Assemble and lead your team aboard the SSV Normandy, the most advanced ship in the galaxy, and travel to distant and unexplored star systems. On your journey, meet a cast of intriguing characters each with their own story to tell. Wield powerful weapons and customize them with upgrades to create new and devastating attacks. All the thrilling action and your decisions culminate into a heroic battle against the greatest threat ever known.
The fate of the galaxy lies in your hands-how will you chose to fight for it?
- Includes Mass Effect 1, 2, and 3. Over 75 hours of story content, plus Mass Effect 3s critically acclaimed multiplayer mode.
- Create and customize your own character with his or her appearance and skills, then play your Commander Shepard through all three Mass Effect games.
- Experience an amazingly rich and detailed universe where your decisions have profound consequences on the action and the outcome.
- Build a personalized arsenal with powerful weapons complete with their own upgrades and modifications.
- Unleash devastating abilities and skills as you command and train an elite squad.
- Take the war online with class-based, co-operative multiplayer in Mass Effect 3.
On PC, Mass Effect will include Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station. For Mass Effect 2, Cerberus Network will be included which features Zaeed The Price of Revenge, The Firewalker Pack, Cerberus Assault Gear, Arc Projector heavy weapon, and Normandy Crash site mission. For Mass Effect 3, Online Pass will be included granting players access to co-op multiplayer.
EA Origin account required for game activation and installation.
|Minimum Specifications:||Recommended Specifications:|
|OS:||Win 7, Vista and XP|
|Processor:||1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (equivalent AMD CPU)||2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (equivalent AMD CPU)|
|RAM:||1GB for XP / 2GB RAM for Vista/Win 7||2GB for XP / 4GB RAM for Vista/Win 7|
|Hard Drive:||15 GB|
|Video Card:||256 MB (with Pixel Shader 3.0 support)||AMD/ATI Radeon HD 4850 512 MB or greater, NVidia GeForce 9800 GT 512 MB or greater|
|Additional Info:||DirectX 9.0c August 2009 (included)|