This is a digital product. The code will be delivered via email, once payment is received. No shipping fee is applicable.
Following almost a two year hiatus, a new version of Titanfall is back as Titanfall 2, the sequel to the original game is available for purchase. Most notably, the sequel will include a single player version, something which was absent from the first release of Titanfall back in March 2014.
Building on the critical acclaim of the first game which won a record-breaking six E3 Critics Awards, Titanfall 2 looks to deliver the same quality already earning critical acclaim of its own including winning the Best Online Multiplayer Award at the 2016 Game Critics Awards!
- BRAND NEW SINGLE PLAYER – Discover the relationships between the Titans and the Pilots in a completely new single player mode. While you start as a Militia Rifleman, your aspirations are big to become a Pilot one day. Team up with your Titan to go on a journey that was never meant for you… or was it?
- EXPANDED MULTIPLAYER – Media has already predicted this multiplayer to be the best of the year and there is absolutely no excuse for a seasoned gamer not to try it! Titanfall 2 picks up where Titanfall left off delivering the same fast-paced game play, however, building on what fans desired to see. Six new Titans are available with new Pilot abilities as well. In addition to this, new maps and an expanded customization system make this the deepest multiplayer experience yet.
- FREE CONTENT LATER ON – Too often we see game developers charge for DLCs or add-on content later on in the game’s lifespan. Not with Titanfall 2! The majority of the add-on content created for Titanfall 2 later on will be completely free, including new maps and brand new game modes!
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Mass Effect: Andromeda takes you to the Andromeda galaxy, far beyond the Milky Way. There, you’ll lead our fight for a new home in hostile territory – where WE are the aliens.
Play as the Pathfinder – a leader of a squad of military-trained explorers – with deep progression and customization systems. This is the story of humanity’s next chapter, and your choices throughout the game will ultimately determine our survival in the Andromeda Galaxy.
As you unfold the mysteries of the Andromeda Galaxy and the hope for humanity lies on your shoulders – You must ask yourself… How far will you go?
- Be the Pathfinder. Chart your own course in a dangerous new galaxy. Unravel the mysteries of the Andromeda galaxy as you discover rich, alien worlds in the search for humanity’s new home.
- Return to the Mass Effect universe you love. Lead the first humans in Andromeda on a desperate search for our new home. In this new chapter of Mass Effect, meet and recruit all-new, interesting characters caught up in an epic space saga filled with mystery and galactic conflict.
- Battle like never before. New additions like destructible cover, boosted jumps for added verticality, and all-new weapons and Biotics make combat more thrilling than ever.
- Play your way. Build a formidable hero with amazing weapons, powers and tech. With a much more flexible skill and weapon progression tree, you can replicate your play style to make you unstoppable against powerful alien enemies.
- Join the APEX Forces. Multiplayer in Mass Effect Andromeda places you into a class-based, 4-player co-op fire-team experience. Team up with three of your friends to take on the enemy threat and protect the interests of the Andromeda Initiative.
If you need assistance redeeming your code please visit our Support page: https://www.ccentertainment.co.za/faq/ page.
- OS:64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10
- CPU:Intel Core i5 3570 or AMD FX-6350
- RAM:8 GB
- GPU:Nvidia GTX 660 2 GB, AMD Radeon 7850 2 GB
- Hard Drive:At least 55 GB of free space
- DirectX:DirectX 11
- OS:Win 7/8/8.1/10 64-bit
- CPU:Intel Core i3-3600t or equivalent
- RAM:8 GB
- HDD:45 GB
- GPU:Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- Internet Connection:512 Kbps or faster