- Title: Destiny (PS3)
- Genre: Role-Playing-Game|Action
- Brand/Publisher: Activision/Blizzard
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- FPB Rating: 13 V
- Release Date: Released
From Bungie, the creators of Halo, and Activision, the publisher of Call of Duty, comes Destiny, the next evolution in interactive entertainment and an epic adventure unlike anything players have experienced.
Our civilization once spanned the solar system. Its ruins are still out there: buried in the dunes of Mars, hidden in the jungles of Venus, lost in a wild and abandoned Earth. For centuries weve huddled under the safety of the Traveler, protected from our enemies. Now, a new era has begun, and the only hope for our future lies in unlocking the greatest mysteries of our past.
Everything changed with the arrival of the Traveler.Long ago, it breathed new life into our system and began our Golden Age. But it did not last.Something hit us Knocked us down Tried to stamp us out. Very few of us survived.
In our darkest days, Humans, Exos, and Awoken found the Traveler where it made its last stand, low above Earth, silent and immobile. We built this City our last within its protective shields, fighting countless wars to keep its peace. From that dark age, the Guardians of the City were born able to wield incredible power.
Defend the City. Defeat our enemies. And reclaim all that we have lost. Become legend.
- Brave New Worlds Destiny will instantly draw players into a universe of heroes and legends, with worlds and storytelling crafted by Bungie.
- Your Legend In Destiny you create your own legend as you and your friends venture out into the solar system to reclaim the treasures and secrets lost after the collapse of our Golden Age. Over the course of your adventures you become more powerful, able to wield rare and exotic weapons, gear, and powers.
- A Connected Universe Destiny is a persistent online universe filled with other players. As the story grows and expands over time, so do the destinations you can access, the activities you experience, and the rewards you can earn.
- A Social Experience Destinys many destinations will feature areas called Public Spaces where players journeying solo or with friends will seamlessly cross paths with other players and Fireteams, some on similar missions, others engaging in completely different activities.
- Public Events Contained within some of Destinys public spaces are realtime dynamic events that players and Fireteams in the area can choose to engage in. These Public Events are short skirmishes where multiple players work together to defeat their common enemies and collect awesome loot.
- Adventure Awaits Personalize and upgrade every aspect of how you look and fight with an expansive combination of armor, weapons, and visual customizations. Take it all with you into every mode, including Destinys story, competitive multiplayer, and public combat destinations. Return to The City, Destinys third person social space, to rearm and repair before going out on your next adventure.
- Classes Destiny features three unique classes to choose from, each with their own custom looks and abilities. Players will be able to crush their enemies as a Titan, vanquish foes as a crafty Hunter, or unleash incredible arcane energies on any adversary as a Warlock.
- Titan The first Titans built the Wall, and gave their lives to defend it. Now, you stand in the same high place, steadfast and sure, protecting all who shelter in your shadow. You hail from a long line of heroes, forged from strength and sacrifice. Our enemies may be deadly and merciless, but so are you.
- Hunter Hunters once prowled the wilderness and wastelands, taking big risks for even bigger rewards. Youre no outlaw, at least not anymore, but making your own luck has always meant bending the rules. Your unique brand of daring and ingenuity is needed now more than ever.
- Warlock Warlocks have long studied the Traveler, mastering some of its arcane energies. Its true purpose still remains a great mystery, but discovering truth has always driven you into the unknown. Now, our enemies are the only thing that stand between you and the lost wonders of our Golden Age.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
FAq - PLease read
Rest assured your transaction is safe. This technology safeguards your personal information and guarantees privacy.
If you ordered a Digital Voucher, Digital Software or a Digital Game your order will be instantly emailed to you upon receipt of payment. For our Physical products we offer a door to door delivery which normally delivered within the next business day. Some orders to national or outlying areas can take up to 2 – 3 days. Delivery will be made to the address provided on your account detail when the order is created. CC Entertainment only delivers to areas within South Africa. PLEASE NOTE ALL DIGITAL CONTENT ARE NON REFUNDABLE. IF THE CODE IS FAULTY WE WILL REPLACE THE CODE WITH A NEW WORKING CODE.